How to Make the Most of Your Casino Resort Trip
How to Make the Most of Your Casino Resort Trip
Do you want to go on a memorable vacation filled with delicious food, exciting activities and relaxing stays? Consider taking a trip to a casino resort. These destinations give you all of the fun of the Las Vegas strip without forcing you to navigate densely packed streets and overly crowded casinos. At a casino resort, you just need to step out of your hotel room to access spas, events, dining and the thrill of the casino life.
Things to Do at a Casino Resort
Whether you’re planning a bachelorette party or a family-friendly vacation, a casino resort like Tachi Palace Casino Resort provides endless ways to have the time of your life. From the casino games to the hotel spa and everything in between, you and your fellow vacation-goers can indulge in amenities far and wide. No matter your preferences, there’s something for everyone.
Here’s a look at what to do at a casino resort like Tachi Palace:
Make the most of your casino resort trip by hitting the casino, where there are several options for fun depending on your interests:
- – Slots: Did you know our casino features nearly 150,000 square feet of space for gaming? Whether you feel like testing your luck against different classic slots or want to try your hand at any of the new 2,000 slot and video games, Tachi Palace has you covered. There’s even a custom high-limit room to enjoy.
- – Table games: What’s a casino without table games? With more than 21 of the most popular table games, we promise you’ll have plenty to do at our casino. Explore classics like roulette or try out something new, like Spanish 21 or pai gow poker.
- – Premiere Club: Become a member of our Premiere Club and we’ll reward you for having fun. Get access to discounts, incentives, complimentary amenities and limited merchandise. If you’re a current or retired member of the United States military, you’re automatically a member.
Hotel and Spa
The stresses of daily life can take their toll, so it’s nice to get away to a place that can take care of you for a change. If deep tissue massages and lounging by the pool sound relaxing, visiting the hotel and spa might be the perfect way to make the most of your casino resort trip.
- – Hotel: Our hotel at Tachi Palace is sure to make you feel at home with its suites and guest rooms that feature high-thread-count sheets, room service, 40-inch HD TVs and wireless internet access. Of nearly 7,000 reviews on Google, we have a more than a 4-star rating!
- – Pool: The pool at Tachi Palace is open seasonally. During the open season, you can relax by the outdoor pool, and even enjoy pool-side service for food and drinks when you get hungry. Feel free to try the spa’s Jacuzzi, as well.
- – Spa: There’s no shame in needing some self-care, especially since you’ll feel completely physically and emotionally rejuvenated when you’re done. If you’re feeling burnt out, relax with your choice of massage styles such as Swedish, Hot Stone, or Deep Tissue. You can also pamper yourself with nail care such as a manicure or a pedicure. There are plenty of options for each of these spa experiences at Tachi Palace.
Whether you’re interested in live music or comedy shows, your casino resort trip will feature numerous exciting ways to pass the time. Never struggle with figuring out what to do when you’re at Tachi Palace. We offer numerous ways to stay busy, including:
- – Events: Check out one of our three bars to enjoy karaoke, theme nights, live DJs and disco music. These options are great to check out when you and your friends want to see a show before hitting the casino or unwind after a busy day exploring the area. Check out our events calendar for more information!
- – Coyote Entertainment Center: Check out our newly renovated center, where you’ll find e-gaming, bowling, movie theaters, arcades and more. The center also offers live music on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. If your group wants to take a break from gambling for the afternoon, this is the place to be.
For most people, good food is always a staple of a successful vacation. Fortunately, casino resorts have both casual and upscale dining options to fit whatever you’re hungry for at any given moment. Our dining availability has something for everyone. Check out some of our options:
- – Phonominal Eats: Like its namesake, this restaurant serves delicious pho, but you can find a variety of Asian dishes here. Head over to Phonominal Eats if you and the crew are craving Asian food.
- – Coyote Grille: Check out this award-winning restaurant if you’re in the mood for fine dining and a full bar menu. From chicken fried steak to different types of seafood, you’ll enjoy enough options to ensure you won’t be going to the casino hungry.
- – Beer Barrel Bar: If you and your friends feel like sharing a drink, stop by the third floor and grab a beverage at our Beer Barrel Bar, our Western-themed bar.
- – Rez Dogs on the Go: Grab a quick burrito, taco or hot dog at Rez Dogs on the Go.
- – Red Tail Hawk Stop: Are you looking for a gourmet American burger? Red Tail Hawk Stop can help you out.
Book Your Casino Resort Trip at Tachi Palace
Are you looking for a place to get away? At Tachi Palace, we have everything you need to create a memorable vacation. Between our casino games, spa area, dining options and more, you and your friends and family can enjoy an amazing casino resort trip. At Tachi Palace, you’ll experience no resort fees — so you can put more money in your gambling budget — and incredibly friendly staff to assist you with any issues.