Weddings at Tachi Palace in Central California
There are several benefits to choosing a casino resort for hosting a wedding, including the following.
Menu and Catering Options
What’s in the plans for your wedding palette? Whatever you and your guests prefer, our California wedding catering and hosting services are sure to provide something suited perfectly to your tastes. Choose from our plated, combo, special buffet, elegant buffet and premier buffet options for your main reception course. You can also enjoy our vegetable crudites, domestic cheese and cracker display, seasonal sliced fruit and champagne toast, included in your reception package.
Choosing a resort with catering included in your reception makes the arrangements easier and the planning process more streamlined for you — plus, the picks are scrumptious.
Large Party Accommodation
Planning for a large party? If your wedding and reception will be larger-than-life events, you don’t have to worry about sorting through venues to find the few with enough space and amenities to accommodate a few hundred guests. As one of the best wedding reception resort locations in California, Tachi Palace will have no problem making room and plans for your party of up to 350 people. We have a variety of facilities available for your ceremony and reception, including those that accommodate smaller groups, medium groups and large groups of 250 or 350 people.
Indoor and Outdoor Venue Options
Where do you envision your dream wedding? It may be in a well-kept, luxurious indoor setting with undeniable class, a beautiful outdoor setting with lush greenery or a relaxing water view. Tachi Palace offers a variety of facilities to host a spectacular wedding, from stunning indoor venues like our beautiful Blue Oak Center and Salt Grass Center to lovely outdoor locations like the Outdoor Courtyard and Poolside Courtyard.
Onsite Overnight Accommodations
Hoping to turn your extravagant wedding into a getaway weekend or overnight experience for your guests to enjoy in an extended manner? Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino offers luxurious, all-inclusive overnight accommodations and amenities for your whole party. Enjoy our 4-star, upgraded hotel accommodations free of resort fees, and indulge in our beautiful pool and exciting gaming experiences when you have the time.
From fantastic wedding hosting in Lemoore, CA, to an inspiring stay, Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino offers everything you and your guests need for a memorable experience.
Let us help you truly make your special day everything that you desire it to be. Our highly qualified wedding planner will assist you in planning a day you will cherish forever.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Time flies when you’re planning a wedding.
Make your count down to the alter as smooth as possible with this twelve-month, step-by-step guide to everything wedding planning. We can’t guarantee your great uncle won’t do that weird dance of his, but we can guarantee a less-stressed planning process.
One Year Out
Twelve months out and plenty to do. Ensure you’ve checked off the following at least one year before the big day:
- Pick the date: Have a few backup dates in the mix as well, in case you run into issues with booking your dream venue or important family members unable to attend.
- Explore venues: Book your wedding venue as soon as possible, ideally alongside finalizing your date. It’s not uncommon for popular venues — including hotel banquet halls, country clubs and wineries — to fill up more than two years in advance.
- Make your wedding party tasks: Call up those bridesmaids and groomsmen!
- Hire a wedding planner: Wedding planners are particularly great for large ceremonies and receptions. In some cases, a wedding or professional event planner may be included in your venue’s package.
- Start selecting aesthetics: Prepare your Pinterest board! Explore your wedding’s “style,” including its color scheme, flowers, decorations and potential dresses and veils.
- Take engagement photos: Pick a meaningful location to snap those fun, affectionate and silly photos — this is about celebrating you and your partner.
Ten Months Out
Dive into these tasks at the ten-month mark:
- Start making the guest list: Your guest list will be shaped by your budget and your venue’s capacity. Be open about guest priorities with your partner while ensuring they get an equal say. However, at the end of the day, stay true to your wants, not the expectations of others.
- Research and book vendors: Start researching caterers, florists, photographers, videographers and musical entertainment like a DJ or band. Reputable vendors book almost as quickly as venues. Get some recommendations from friends and book your vendors ASAP.
- Book the officiant: Popular officiants choices are clergy members, judges or professional celebrants. You can even ask a friend to get ordained and officiate your wedding.
Eight Months Out
Eight months is the ideal time to finalize these wedding details:
- Say yes to the dress (and tuxes): Take a weekend to book appointments at your favorite dress and menswear salons. Relay your wedding aesthetics and dress preferences (ballgown, sheath, trumpet, etc.) to the shops’ employees to help them curate the best selections.
- Arrange lodging: Out-of-town guests traveling for your big day will need somewhere to stay. Recommend one to three nearby hotels to guests. Secure a discounted rate at the recommended hotels, if possible.
- Create your registry: Again, be true to you and your partners’ lifestyle, values and actual gift preferences — not what’s traditional or expected. You can also register with more than one retailer.
- Mail save the dates: Use your wedding aesthetics as inspiration for save-the-date designs. It’s a best practice to mail your save the dates between six to eight months in advance, and earlier if you’re having a destination wedding.
Six Months Out
Halfway there! Stay on track with wedding planning by knocking out these essentials:
- Formalize the ceremony with your officiant: Grab coffee or lunch with your officiant to begin reviewing the ceremony’s schedule, plus personalized details you’re looking to include, such as special readings or songs.
- Cake taste: Is this the best part of wedding planning? It might be the best part of wedding planning. Schedule tastings at several bakeries.
- Reserve rentals: If you’ve booked a venue that doesn’t provide a wedding reception package, start reserving logistics such as chairs, table linens, decorations, alcohol and cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres.
- Book transportation: Consider limousines, rental cars and drivers to shuttle your wedding party between the ceremony and reception, if necessary.
- Wedding band shop: Head to the jewelers to pick out matching bands with your soon-to-be-spouse
- Pick your honeymoon: A warm beach getaway? A romantic mountainside retreat? A jam-packed road trip? Center your honeymoon around somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
Five Months Out
Keep chiseling away at those plans and details, especially:
- Book wedding night lodging for you and your spouse: Aim for lodging that’s close to your reception — or on-site. You’ll thank yourself later.
- Finalize vendor offerings: Pick your cake, linens, flower bouquets and arrangements and wedding decor, plus purchase your guestbook, ring bearer pillow and champagne for the reception toast.
- Schedule fittings: On average, brides need between one to three dress fittings; grooms usually one or two.
- Plan the rehearsal dinner: Invite guests and book the venue. Rehearsal dinners can be intimate, with the wedding party and the couple’s immediate family attending. Or they can be a large, laid-back gathering before the big day. It’s up to you.
Three Months Out
At this stage, you are near the finish line.
- Send out invitations: Ensure all invite information is correct, plus include any reserved hotel blocks or lodging discounts.
- Book salon appointments: Read reviews and ask for recommendations for your hair, makeup and veil styling. Make sure to ask the bridal party if they’re interested in appointments, too. To feel really pampered before the big day, you might want to book a spa appointment<https://www.tachipalace.com/hotel-spa/spa/>, too.
- Finalize your menu: Choose the main meals, as well as the bar set-up plus cocktail hour hors d’oeuvres while the wedding party takes pictures.
- Print menu cards, table cards and wedding programs: These little touches help keep things warm and organized.
One Month Out
Keep cool — you’ve got this!
- Apply for a marriage license: Get a few extra for your own backup records.
- Double-check RSVPs: There will always be a few stragglers to hunt down and get a final word on their attendance.
- Submit music playlist: Send your musical entertainment a list of must-play and don’t-play songs, plus other essentials like your first dance.
- Assign seating: Because someone needs to sit next to your great uncle.
- Purchase wedding favors: Get inspired by your own love story or stick with some classic yet creative wedding favors.
The Final Weeks
It might seem like time racing. Rest assured you’ve crossed your wedding planning T’s and dotted your I’s, with only a few housekeeping details left.
- Confirm dates, orders with vendors: Give all vendors a call to confirm orders, deliveries and day-of schedules. If you have a wedding planner, they’ll do this for you.
- Check-in with your officiant: Finalize readings and review the ceremony’s schedule step-by-step.
- Pick up wedding rings: Or send a trusted friend or family member.
- Give the caterer your final count: Round up the final guest tally to leave sensible wiggle room for last-minute attendees.
The Big Day
Congratulations! All that wedding planning has led to you and your partner’s special day. You don’t need reminders of all the time and work put in. But you may need reminders to take deep breaths, eat enough and — most importantly — be in the moment.
After the Big Day
Bask in your newlywed glow — but don’t forget these post-wedding to-do’s:
- Return tuxes: Ask a close friend or family member to return your tuxes as soon as possible to avoid incurring late fees.
- Preserve the dress: Check out local cleaners and preservationists to keep that dress as beautiful as it was when you walked down the aisle.
- Order printed photos and albums: Have fun exploring all the moments captured by your photographer.
- Send out thank-you: For an extra touch, include a wallet-sized printed photo from your day with the thank you.
Simplify Wedding Planning With Tachi Palace
Hold your special day at a venue that combines luxurious resort settings, numerous amenities and a convenient location — making your day as easy as it is exceptional.
That’s what we strive for at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino. Get in touch to hear about our wedding reception packages, including indoor and outdoor facilities and a customizable reception suite.