Customer Communication Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Guest,
In response to recent news and updates about the coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know what we at Tachi Palace Casino Resort are doing to ensure you have a safe experience when visiting.
The safety and well being of our guests, as well as our employees, is of the utmost importance. We have implemented a number of new protocols for our employees, and have added additional measures, including free hand sanitizer available for our guests.
All employees are washing and sanitizing their hands throughout their shifts, and as always, we are ensuring that sick employees do not come to work. Additionally, we are conducting extensive cleaning and disinfecting, as well as adding new dispensers for wipes and sanitizers.
Throughout the casino, hotel, restaurants and entertainment center, you will see the additional measures we are taking to prevent the spread of germs including:
- FREE individual hand sanitizers for all guests (Limit one per guest while supplies last. Must show Players Card.)
- Wipe down of all machines and banks after every shift.
- Placement of new wipe dispensers.
- Sanitizer dispensers added next to Currency/Tito Kiosks.
- Increased deep cleaning of all surfaces in both public and employee areas.
- Many of our public restrooms include touch-free, automatic flushing toilets and hands- free faucets
- Increased focus on cleaning throughout all food & beverage operations.
- Bio cleaning policy in place for sanitizing chips.
- What can you do to best prevent catching or spreading a virus?
- We are confident in the proactive efforts we are taking to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay at least 6 feet away from anyone showing obvious symptoms.
- Avoid traveling to areas where the virus is spreading rapidly.
- Stay home when you are sick.
For additional information please visit these reputable websites:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- US Travel Association (USTA): https://www.ustravel.org/toolkit/emergencypreparedness- and-response-coronavirus
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel- coronavirus-2019